Thursday, April 7, 2011

Decided to narrow my interests into separate blogs.

this blog is going to be autobiographical. i have been keeping a journal for a long time. it's going to remain ANONYMOUS but the stories are still relatable.

in a few days, when i have more time, i will create a couple of off-shoots; a music blog, a strange fiction blog (i wrote some really disturbing, inappropriate stuff in high school), and a book blog (i just read this book for class, blah, blah, blah).

anyway. that's what i'm up to.

ps. looney tunes is on at 5 in the morning on cartoon network, if you're like me and need a reason to wake up early.

6 comments:

  1. Nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaa. Haha :) Good idea in making those blogs seperate. Don't forget about me man :)
    www.neverboringnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested in the book blog. I am doing a masters in writing and come close to a book-a-day when I really motor. I'd love to see what you're reading. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in the disturbing strange fiction. Following

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I want to know what kind of disturbing XD

    ReplyDelete